Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Day As A Blogger

             Well, here we are. I, Aubrey Casey, decided to make a blog. This blog will be used mainly to post all the photos I take, so that if anyone else is interested in my pictures, you can view all of them here! Also, this will be for when I move to Hawaii, to keep everyone updated on my life. I would love to hear from everyone while I'm down there. It's going to be hard to move away from everyone, so if anyone wants to hear about my life, this is where you should come to look.

             Right now, I am working on some photos I took with Regan Pilimai {@intor_flowers} and her sister Bailey {@thatsghetto}. They turned out so good, even if it was soooo amazingly windy. The sunset was unreal, and it took for some good photos. By the end we were muddy, crispy from all the salt, and Bailey stepped on a cactus. What we do for photos. I'll be posting those soon. Thanks for reading up, it means a lot!

            xox Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment